Webber Research: Hydrogen Tracker Highlights:
- Recent Highlights (page 1)
- LH2 Carrier Progress (page 3)
- M&A Tracker (page 4)
- Valuation Summaries (page 5)
- Hydrogen Production Costs From Fossil Fuels (page 6)
- Hydrogen Production Costs From Renewables (page 7)
- Hydrogen Projects & Electrolyzer Tech (page 8)
- Fuel Cell Technology Comparisons (page 9)
NKLA Breaks Ground On Coolidge Facility: On 7/23 NKLA announced it began construction on its 1MM sqft……
NEE Eases Into Hydrogen: On 7/24 NEE proposed a $65MM pilot green hydrogen plant with a 20MW electrolyzer in Florida….
MSFT To Replace Diesel Backup Power With Hydrogen: On 7/27 MSFT announced it successfully powered a row of data center servers for 48 consecutive hours with a 150kw hydrogen fuel cell system….
Linde To Build Refueling Station For World’s First Hydrogen Passenger Train: LIN will build and operate the station and is expected to begin construction in… BKR & Snam Complete Testing On Hybrid Hydrogen Turbine: On 7/20 BKR and Snam announced the successful testing of the hybrid hydrogen-powered NovaLT12 turbine